Re: ~e; The Fall of the Cheney White House (Pending)

From Howard Coffman <howard@fuelcell-info.com>
Date Fri, 29 Nov 2002 15:00:51 -0500
In-reply-to <11728FF7-03CB-11D7-AAB4-0003936C456C@electronetwork.org>

Hi Brian,

you are most welcome. Some of the stuff you send is quite interesting. Sometimes
I don't what to do with it.

Being a researcher and reporter is not an easy thing to do. Somewhere along the
line your emotions get engaged and it's difficult to separate the professional
from the personal.

not a problem,

that's what being a human, is all about.

be well and happy holidays to you!

= Howard