Re: ~e; The Fall of the Cheney White House (Pending)

From human being <human@electronetwork.org>
Date Fri, 29 Nov 2002 12:47:53 -0600
Cc pen-l@openflows.org
In-reply-to <r01050300-0922-73D53E00037911D791779FEE88DB88C8@[192.168.1.101]>

thank you Howard for reminding me of the
limits i said would be exercised on list.
sometimes the silence is too much, but now
i have a better sense of where the line is.
brian

On Friday, November 29, 2002, at 08:03  AM, Howard Coffman wrote:

> Friendly reminder to the editor:
>
> You are losing your focus to the subject of the email letter.
>
> Please stick to the em and related issues. Reserve the other political
> commentary to another newsletter.
>
> It doesn't mean I disagree with you, it just means I don't want to
> read about it
> here.
>
> Thanks for listening.

  the electromagnetic internetwork-list
  electromagnetism / infrastructure / civilization
  archives.openflows.org/electronetwork-l
		http://www.electronetwork.org/