Re: ~e; Total Information Awareness

From a <a@w3rk.net>
Date Tue, 8 Nov 1983 00:26:04 +0000
In-reply-to <7DD33C50-F404-11D6-A9E0-0003936C456C@electronetwork.org>

I think that the "fight against terrorism" is becoming an excuse for a
biger control of personal data, and then George Orwell "1984"  can take
place in 2004. It's one of the main problems of the world where we are
living: there alaways have exist cientists, developers and so on
working with good intentions and always have exist persons missusing
that work with bad intentions...

Sorry 4 the bad english,