Re: ~e; EM aesthetics & ethics (photos)

From { brad brace } <bbrace@eskimo.com>
Date Sun, 20 Oct 2002 06:59:33 -0700 (PDT)
In-reply-to <000701c2783b$66821580$32e0fea9@laptop01>

On Sun, 20 Oct 2002, lauf-s wrote:

> The positioning of this equipment here upon often vacant
> old buildings is an interesting aspect of how real estate
> value (or at least rent value) can suddenly change and/or
> suddenly 'materialize'. It reminds me of how other older,
> vacant building are still generating income because the
> have large billboards on their roofs or on their side
> walls.

I've often wondered how that worked: is a flat fee paid for
the mounting and use of a billboard structure? or perhaps
the building's owner pays for the structure and collects
'rent' on new signage? or...?

Would cell-towers follow this marketing precedent?

/:b

  the electromagnetic internetwork-list
  electromagnetism / infrastructure / civilization
  archives.openflows.org/electronetwork-l
		http://www.electronetwork.org/