~e; learning from electrification

From human being <human@electronetwork.org>
Date Fri, 24 May 2002 16:12:27 -0500

  [have been at a loss from EM words, as a flurry of info
  related to various aspects of electromagnetism in varying
  areas and in variant details makes it a contemplative act,
  how to send/compile info. the following is unique, though,
  in that it is new to me, from academics, for the most part.
  in that it is directly applicable to social, economic, and
  political relations between human beings and EM technology.
  which has always been the (hoped) focus of electronetwork.org
  and subsequent endeavors, yet it seems being on the outside
  of cultural systems long enough makes them opaque in inter-
  acting, and possibly, collaborating. it also brings into
  account the issue between pubilc and private valuations of
  research, but that it can have multiple interrelated effects
  that are open and yet benefit those who develop them further.
  in any case, the below could be applied to just about any EM
  tech rollout/deployment, although it studies 1880s-1930s USA,
  in that some things do not change, in dealing with complexity.]

  the electromagnetic internetwork-list
  electromagnetism / infrastructure / civilization
  archives.openflows.org/electronetwork-l
		http://www.electronetwork.org/