~e; Fwd: Antique & Crystal Radio Resources

From human being <human@electronetwork.org>
Date Sat, 11 May 2002 21:58:30 -0500

  [no need to comment, but a thought of going to a recent
  photography swap, in that antique cameras (and EM light
  meters, mostly broken, some elegant) were there, along
  with old broadcast tv/digital processing equipment, and
  some familiar first-consumer computers, texas instruments
  and commodore 64. so too, surely there are similar gather-
  ings for things now electromagnetized: telephones, radios,
  televisions, computers, book-fairs, stamp collecting, and
  other possible EM antiquity venues. here are 'online' re-
  sources, yet it is hoped that the offline ones are saved
  so as artifacts to learn by also, as they are valuable in
  ways that may not be monetary at first, but nonetheless
  are of great worth in being able to see how EM media has
  transformed (if only by way of industrial design, say).]