~e; gps drawings
Tue, 26 Mar 2002 21:28:10 -0600
now this artworking is bringing GPS to a whole
new realm, as the other, but more public in that
it is using tracking to draw, cave-painting like.
URL from j.g.'s newsgrist. really exciting work:
GPS Drawing - Gallery - Draw - Information
Welcome to the Global Positioning System drawing project.
Drawings made on Water, over Land, and in the Air.
* Brighton Boat 5 km from bow to stern
* Dog on a bicycle red boned blood hound
* Elegant Gliding over California (with 3d images)
Have a GPS receiver?
* You can view your own tracks in 3-dimensions
* GPS-o-graph version 5.4 (new)
Project details with Links and Contacts.
* What is GPS? - Who uses it?
* GPS Maps of Oxfordshire and Brighton and Hove (GB)
* Cardboard cutout models of GPS tracks
Play our Shockwave doodle-game.
News: BBC Online -
Brighton Elephant Latest aerial image
Updated 26th March 2002.
© Copyright Hugh Pryor and Jeremy Wood 2001. All Rights Reserved.
electromagnetism / infrastructure / civilization