~e; testing

From brian carroll <human@electronetwork.org>
Date Fri, 3 Aug 2001 14:44:36 -0800

  all e-mail has stopped flowing to and from my
  computer for 4 hours since my last post. some-
  thing is stopping the flow of information. other
  lists are functioning but my computer is not able
  to send or receive all of the sudden. was going to
  make 2 official project announcements for public
  research and policy recommendations. if something
  goes drastically wrong (or right, depending on how
  one looks at adversity) then i will need some help
  from other listmembers who've been on this boat
  for a while. thanks. bc

  the electronetwork-list
  electromagnetism / infrastructure / civilization
		http://www.electronetwork.org/