~e; anyone in Montréal?

From brian carroll <human@electronetwork.org>
Date Fri, 3 Aug 2001 12:06:24 -0800

  hi everyone, i'll be visiting Montréal, Québec, Canada
  in mid-august and wonder if anyone on the Design-List,
  architexturez-list, or electronetwork-list has any
  ideas of whom i could contact for work, as i will be
  looking for support for my public research project,
  electronetwork.org, and also my architectural work.
  any ideas or people whom might be interested, please
  send them this note and their info to me as soon as
  is possible. any contacts appreciated.

  brian carroll, san francisco bay area, northern california.
  skills: content development, comfortable in startup environ.

  the Electromagnetic Internetwork: http://www.electronetwork.org/
  Seeing Cyberspace: http://www.electronetwork.org/works/seeing/
  the Architecture of Electricity: http://www.architexturez.com/ae/

  Architexturez: http://www.architexturez.com/ (in transition)
  SITE work portfolio: http://www.architexturez.com/site/
  Aesthetics of Deconstruction: http://www.architexturez.com/decon/
  the Glossalalia project: http://www.architexturez.com/glossalalia/

  the electronetwork-list
  electromagnetism / infrastructure / civilization
		http://www.electronetwork.org/