FW: [mlg-ics] Edu-Factory Project and Website

From "Daniel F. Vukovich" <vukovich@hkucc.hku.hk>
Date Mon, 21 May 2007 11:17:18 +0800
Thread-index AcebArhwNjrB+QdGRkWRKzM/BOe6YgAU6twg

 Link below contains an interview with Wang Hui, fyi...

Dan

-----Original Message-----
From: mlg-ics-bounces@lists.andrew.cmu.edu
[mailto:mlg-ics-bounces@lists.andrew.cmu.edu] On Behalf Of Imre Szeman
Sent: May 21, 2007 1:16 AM
To: cacs@mailman.srv.ualberta.ca; cultstud-l@comm.umn.edu;
mlg-ics@andrew.cmu.edu; g-csacont@mcmaster.ca
Subject: [mlg-ics] Edu-Factory Project and Website

fyi, i

----------------------------
Dear friends,

We are very happy to announce that the edu-factory website is up and
working.

http://www.edu-factory.org

On the site there are three video interviews on conflicts in knowledge
production and transformations of the university available for download. The
interviews, which were recorded at the Global Meeting in Venice, Italy in
late March 2007 are with:

Ranabir Samaddar, Calcutta Research Group Stanley Aronowitz, City University
of New York Wang Hui, Tsinghua University, Beijing

We are very happy to be able to present these interviews about changes to
the university in three key sites: India, the USA and China.

As we hope to build the edu-factory website into a resource for edu-factory
and other linked projects we would be very happy if list members could send
suggestions for links, bibliography, multimedia materials etc. Please send
all suggestions to this address.

Also we ask you to spread news of the site through your networks.

edu-factory collective