Recommend a new story

From Saul Thomas <stthomas@nerdshack.com>
Date Thu, 16 Nov 2006 17:09:03 +0800
User-agent Thunderbird 1.5.0.8 (X11/20061107)

Forwarded from Yan Hairong:

Dear friends,

In case you haven't read it, I'm sending you a new story written by Cao Zhenglu. Cao wrote "Na Er" two years ago that reflected the conditions of the urban working class. The new story "Ni Hong" is recently published by Dang Dai (June, 06) and centers on a laid-off woman worker and her new co-workers (migrant women) in the sex trade. I'm also attaching commentaries on this story, including a reflective piece written by Cao himself.

Hairong