China Trip

From Rwchina@aol.com
Date Fri, 19 May 2006 12:42:40 EDT

Hi all,

I will be in China from around June 11 through July 2, though I may extend my stay for up to 10 days.  I would be interested in meeting and/or travelling with any of you who will be in China during the same period.  My plans at this point are not set, so I am open to various possibilities.  If you would like to get together, please let me know as soon as you can where you will be and when you might like to meet up.

Please forgive any duplication in this message.  I am sending it to various listserves.

Bob Weil