a few queries

From "Jonathan Lassen" <jonathan.lassen@gmail.com>
Date Fri, 28 Apr 2006 11:35:34 +0800
Domainkey-signature a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=beta; d=gmail.com; h=received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition; b=rVllEwIGuWTao13jkiND1Ji31op5lFNT7/00+YMz0rN96WO1Jfpnuko9635BsYUY/UPg5+1yL5IwOLJsYkxMF+AQW8X6AMXdaeGg1M6VAmfTauUroHUFfyyxyhrhMb5w4Kmg1xpxhXi8HzSmbKVtezYOSzIuOTHXU4QIrQdlZPU=

Hi everyone,

I've got a few questions.

1) Is anyone willing to do a bit of pro-bono Chinese->English
translation work for an upcoming conference on contemporary historical
issues? The work is abstracts and/or very short (1,000 character)
summaries. No money, but we can set up an online eternal monument for
you.

2) Are there any news junkies out there willing to help out updating
the news links posted to CSG?

3) And last, does anyone use citeulike? If so, I'd like to ask you a
few questions.

Thanks!

Jonathan