china fieldwork companion needed

From "Matt Hale" <husunzi@hotmail.com>
Date Sun, 16 Apr 2006 01:18:57 +0000
Cc juanwang@jhu.edu

Dear Zhonguo list members,

Please forward this to any students or colleagues who might be interested.

Wang Juan, Chinese polisci ph.d. candidate at Johns Hopkins, is looking for
someone to accompany her during research on poverty reduction programs in 6
counties along the Yellow and Yangzi Rivers from this July until next May.
See details below. Contact her at juanwang@jhu.edu .

Matt