Re: Left-trends in Latin America 2

From Brian Turner <myrd62@yahoo.com>
Date Tue, 20 Dec 2005 06:40:39 -0800 (PST)
Domainkey-signature a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com; h=Message-ID:Received:Date:From:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=iHpOIZspOY8NQlYWolxiWUKMgKxftkggzTnrUWK99/suxIuhAhSUjGbUYZbPPFMyhK/4IQLNfi288fpCUyDnZ3zH8t/TEgkPL51f5K12Cbb4zgzSrJVOKd4FyTHnwxbgRuKMW+5wtNzjr3fXvn9PQ2GEwB3TXYxxfuJ+3x0OAX4= ;
In-reply-to <1e1.4b475ee0.30d819d3@aol.com>