photo help

From anagnost@u.washington.edu
Date Mon, 21 Mar 2005 10:44:11 -0800 (PST)

I am designing a poster for a conference at U. Washington on April 23 on the theme of
neoliberalism in East Asia. The image we wanted to use is copy protected and I am now looking for
an image that would capture the paradoxes of the global economy in East Asia. If any of you have
a photo that you would be willing to donate, I would be very appreciative. I would be sure to give
photo credit and send you a copy of the finished poster. the gettyone website has some great
photos of crowded job fairs for laid-off workers and migrant laborers in China, but they are too
expensive. Or if you know of a photo that might be open domain, that might work as well. Thanks.
Ann Anagnost