National People's Congress

From Dimitri Kessler <dimitrikessler@yahoo.fr>
Date Wed, 14 Apr 2004 00:13:13 +0200 (CEST)
In-reply-to <5.2.1.1.2.20040330104052.01b03590@pop.uchicago.edu>

Anyone know of a good resource, in any language, that provides text versions of lectures, speeches and documents associated with the meetings of the national people's congress?

I am looking to analyze communist party rhetoric in recent five year plans, specifically focousing on the information industries.  I would greatly appreciate the tips anyone has to offer.

Dimitri Kessler

Créez votre Yahoo! Mail