Re: wto ~ what is to be done?

From sam ==- <sam@media.com.au>
Date Wed, 17 Nov 1999 08:51:59 +0000
In-reply-to <199911162111.QAA05930@lists.tao.ca>

[: hacktivism :]

Also, Fax and Phone line jamming can cause much disruptions to business
operations. Sending a black page 100 or 10,000 times to a corporate fax
machine would cause a few problems (unless they receive it on computer)...

Can the free fax services on the net be utilised for this??

Also, just dialling their switch around the same time would be again cause
problems ... Finding after hours dial-up numbers for key players of WTO
also would be a good way of disrupting how these people work. Also,
creating content on behalf of the WTO and its members would be fun too. A
press-release from say key government body to the media claiming this and
that ...

Anyhow, just some thoughts ...

- Sam.