Re: BOYCOTT XOOM! BRING BACK FREEPELTIER!

From Tim Crowley <turmoil@hemp.net>
Date Wed, 10 Nov 1999 18:34:48 -0800 (PST)
Cc "hacktivism@tao.ca" <hacktivism@tao.ca>
In-reply-to <199911110225.VAA14375@lists.tao.ca>

[: hacktivism :]

Ok, I must be missing something. What did Zoom do to the web site?

The one you mention is up and working properly, as far as I can see.

Please, provide more details.

Thanks

Tim

				F U C K
				  THE
	`		      P O S T E R
				 B A N
		 post the constitution on a pole near you !