RE: chuckO - what's a girl to do?

From Stiens Eric <9946144@student.ul.ie>
Date Thu, 4 Nov 1999 03:03:09 -0000

[: hacktivism :]

as far as I know it has been decided by the Supreme Court that a school
paper isopen to whatever censorship the school wantes to put on it. This
does not mean that alternative papers can't be put out at the school,
however I believe the school may restrict if the papers can be passed out on
school property or not.

I don't know if this applies equally to public and private high schools,
although I believe it does. I'll try to dig up the case summary somewhere on
the web when I finish up a few things.

Slàn,
Eric