Re: is this fake or what?

From Tom <trgarner@yta.attmil.ne.jp>
Date Tue, 02 Nov 1999 18:17:25 +0900
In-reply-to <002801bf24dd$003c7e00$8e1e65cb@raven>
References <Pine.LNX.4.10.9911012243510.18375-100000@dojo.tao.ca> <002801bf24dd$003c7e00$8e1e65cb@raven>

[: hacktivism :]

Greetings Raven,

Its not you, CNN just did a piece (last night, my time) about the
"alarming" trend the internet is having on regular mail and that
"serious" alternatives are being looked at, ie., one WAS the emergence
of publishing stamps online.  This will cost MORE, b/c part of the
"cost" is going back to pay the post office for the "lost revenue" that
the Net is having on regular mail...

Just a thought, maybe the original theme has changed... :)

> I agree but the UN thing is officially documented. I think it was on one of
> thier public archive pages of teh EU web site or something. I got the story
> from Wired News... perhaps they too can fall prey to hoaxes and treat them
> as serious matters?
>
> Raven

----
Tom Garner