Re: is this the work of hactivists?

From Tom <trgarner@yta.attmil.ne.jp>
Date Sun, 31 Oct 1999 20:47:58 +0900
In-reply-to <381911A1.522E428E@vgn.com>
References <381911A1.522E428E@vgn.com>

[: hacktivism :]

Greetings,

Depends on what they where attempting to do..since I haven't read the
story yet, I don't have an answer..

However, its a funny name game that people play, its not just the Hacker
Community that this silly game is played, its played in the Cracker
Community, Politics (he's not a Republican, he's a LIBERAL).

If you wish to label yourself and call yourself a this or a that, then
go for it.  It doesn't bother me, but don't apply that label to ME.

I did call myself an xHacker in a previous email and I still do, b/c
back in the early 80's it WAS different, now the "label" is different
and I unfortunately have also fallen into the "label game".

----
Tom Garner
email:  trgarner@yta.attmil.ne.jp, tom.garner@yokota.af.mil, trgarner@hotmail.com
ICQ:  4580576