Re: FW: Technet 99 - get busy!

From ZoeScanner <zoescanner@yahoo.com>
Date Thu, 28 Oct 1999 16:49:26 -0700 (PDT)

[: hacktivism :]

I had no problem...but then I started early in the
AM..untill...
ZoeScanner

 [: hacktivism :]

At 09:35 -0700 27-10-1999, Me Uh, K. wrote:
>[: hacktivism :]
>
>http://<http://www.caat.demon.co.uk/>www.caat.demon.co.ukÝ
> (url may be wrapped, sorry)  and I can't get the
damn
>thing to work - it frequently reloads 404 pages.  (as
>in pages that aren't there)  - While this wastes a
>fair amount of bandwidth, it doesn't really do
enough,
>as it's a pretty transmission, sending 2 lines of
>text, as opposed to a whole front page.
>
>Suggestions?
>
>-mia k.

There are some zipped files on their pages. Download
them, install, adapt
their applet.html to your page of liking and off you
go. Still i noticed no
problems whatsoever on the technet site. So i guess
this virtual sit-in
must need lots of people before it has any effect (or
some more clever
programs ofcourse).

Erik

[: hacktivism :]
[: for unsubscribe instructions or list info consult
the list FAQ :]
[: http://hacktivism.tao.ca/ :]

=====