Re: now what post-JED?

From "Me Uh, K." <pram512@yahoo.com>
Date Wed, 27 Oct 1999 08:55:04 -0700 (PDT)

[: hacktivism :]

not to be rude, but I seem to have no recollection
what-so-ever about what I said.
(guessing)
and I've got to agree with you, you can never be too
gaurded with your personal info.  If I made some
comment about being too paranoid, I think I was
refering more to Uncle Sam, and all of his acronyms.
Exactly what intrest they'd have in me is well beyond
me.  So far as I know, aside from consorting with drug
dealers and car theives in my misguided youth, I've
never done anything that would really interest, or
warrant survelience, aside from maybe spending some
time at a couple of rallys.

-mia k. (who's far more terrified of your average
'netizen' than every employee of every government in
the world)