Re: <nettime> Jamming Echelon

From megan <megan@tao.ca>
Date Fri, 22 Oct 1999 18:23:53 +0000 (GMT)
In-reply-to <19991022174734.86180.qmail@hotmail.com>

[: hacktivism :]

Hey there:

There is a good computer (and movement security) section on an animal
rights site - you can find the computer info at
http://www.enviroweb.org/ALFIS/security/computer.html

There's a few of us at tao that are looking at adapting that for the tao
help pages to some degree.....

But for now, that page i mentioned is a good site for activists to learn
(and learn to teach others) about secure connections, encryption and other
cool stuff.

Megan

"If we are to vent our riotous anger let it be before they try to murder
Mumia Abu-Jamal, not after."
   ----------------------Michael Parenti, 1995
Find me at - http://www.tao.ca/~megan