Re: Happy Echeclon Day!

From Chuck0 <chuck@tao.ca>
Date Thu, 21 Oct 1999 12:26:33 -0400
References <19991021161557.24450.rocketmail@web114.yahoomail.com>

[: hacktivism :]

Replicant wrote:

> [: hacktivism :]
>
> Chuck wrote:
> > Check out my sig
> >
> > [snip]
>
> Our colleagues in the Abu Nidal Organization have provided us with the
> botulinum and the Heckler & Koch MP-909s are on their way from the Sendero
> Luminoso. We have explosive devices planted in strategic locations in twelve
> major U.S. urban centers of population and are ready to strike....
>
> ...Seriously, though, I'm going to have to side with the critics of JED. It's
> naive to think that we could overwhelm their system, because if it exists to
> the degree it's generally believed to, well, their capacity for scanning
> severely overwhelms ours for jamming, no matter how many JED manages to involve
> around the world.
>
> On the other hand, we couldn't have asked for better publicity. Because it's
> such a simple idea - to use an old phrase, bullshit baffles brains - Joe
> Netizen can lend a hand. If the effort involved some kind of technical
> trickery, it would be an order of magnitude less publicised by now. Now that a
> significant number of people have become aware of Echelon - and us - we need to
> capitalise upon the free publicity we've received. Chuck wrote:
> > Check out my sig

The forwarded story from the NY Post shows why simple and funny actions
like Jam Echelon Day can stick a big finger in the eyes of those who
think they can get away with monitoring us. If some shmoes reading the
NY Post on the subway today learn about Project Echelon, our mission has
been accomplished.

--
Chuck0

Alternative Press Review
http://flag.blackened.net/apr/

Free Leonard Peltier!

"A society is a healthy society only to the degree
that it exhibits anarchistic traits."
        - Jens Bjørneboe

JAM ECHELON DAY IS TODAY!

NSA KEYWORDS LIST

FBI CIA NSA IRS ATF BATF DOD WACO RUBY RIDGE
OKC OKLAHOMA CITY MILITIA GUN HANDGUN MILGOV
ASSAULT RIFLE TERRORISM BOMB DRUG HORIUCHI
KORESH DAVIDIAN KAHL POSSE COMITATUS RANDY
WEAVER VICKIE WEAVER SPECIAL FORCES LINDA
THOMPSON SPECIAL OPERATIONS GROUP SOG SOF
DELTA FORCE CONSTITUTION BILL OF RIGHTS
WHITEWATER POM PARK ON METER ARKANSIDE IRAN
CONTRAS OLIVER NORTH VINCE FOSTER PROMIS
MOSSAD NASA MI5 ONI CID AK47 M16 C4 MALCOLM X
REVOLUTION CHEROKEE HILLARY BILL CLINTON GORE
GEORGE BUSH WACKENHUT TERRORIST TASK FORCE
160 SPECIAL OPS 12TH GROUP 5TH GROUP SF
animal rights direct action sabotage
assassination blowjob palestinians fuse
NASA Ames Research Facility McDonalds