Net Strike stuff and J.E.D. AutoJammer program

From "Grugnog" <grugnog@tao.ca>
Date Thu, 21 Oct 1999 16:25:50 +0100
Importance Normal

[: hacktivism :]

Hi,
A couple of bounced e-mails, one regarding the 'net strike' on N30 and one from
some enterprising individual who has written a program to send out IP packets
containing an J.E.D. paragraph (I haven't tested this, please beware of
trojans).
Please update the subject line if you reply to either of these :)
Cheers
- Grug

-----Original Message 1 -----
From: alvarom@altavista.net
To: hacktivism@tao.ca
Subject: Re: Italian Net Strike Against WTO N30

Hi to all, "net strikes" has been used here in europe to complain about
the high rates we paid for connect to the Internet, and the way to
complain has been to shutdown computers, not connect in the whole day
(making the telcos lose money), put banners on pages and close our
website as a sign of protest about it, it has been like move normal
strikes to the cyberspace

-Alvaro

--
Alvaro Muņoz-Aycuens Martinez

"Hacking is not about answers. Hacking is about the path you take to
find
 the answers." --ReDragon

KeyID 2048/0xA1378C19
Fingerprint BB E8 6D 56 83 4A 3A 9E D2 12 2F AA AB 9F 76 72
PGP Key Available at http:\\alvarom.freeshell.org/pgp.html