Jam Echelon... a proxy

From root <root@jura.ne.mediaone.net>
Date Sat, 16 Oct 1999 02:28:07 -0400 (EDT)
In-reply-to <3.0.1.32.19991016000505.007ddb30@is8.nyu.edu>

[: hacktivism :]

Hello all, I am net to the list, but an active participant in Jam Echelon
Day. I have setup a proxy for everyone to use, that passes along extra
header information to any site you visit, with keywords, like in my sig
below... it's hosted on cable.. so dialup users should not notice much in
a decrease of speed... anyone is free to use it. [keep hitting government
sites :) ]

proxy: jura.myip.org
port:  8000

enjoy!

      # #    # #####    ##
      # #    # #    #  #  #
      # #    # #    # #    #      root@jura.ne.mediaone.net
      # #    # #####  ###### ###  root@jura.myip.org
 #    # #    # #   #  #    # ###  jam_echelon@hushmail.com
  ####   ####  #    # #    # ###  http://jura.myip.org
                        myip.org
want an account? email me about it
Cable/public_html/CGI/irc/linux/no quotas/ftp/etc...

OCT.21.99 - JAM ECHELON DAY - http://jura.myip.org/ech-html/

And for the folks at Echel*n, I offer the following vocabulary:

Waihopai, INFOSEC, Information Security, Information Warfare, IW, IS,
Priavacy, Information Terrorism, Terrorism Defensive Information, Defense
Information Warfare, Offensive Information, Offensive Information Warfare,
National Information Infrastructure, InfoSec, Reno, Compsec, Computer
Terrorism, Firewalls, Secure Internet Connections, ISS, Passwords, DefCon V,
Hackers, Encryption, Espionage, USDOJ, NSA, CIA, S/Key, SSL, FBI, Secert
Service, USSS, Defcon, Military, White House, Undercover, NCCS, Mayfly, PGP,
PEM, RSA, Perl-RSA, MSNBC, bet, AOL, AOL TOS, CIS, CBOT, AIMSX, STARLAN,
3B2, BITNET, COSMOS, DATTA, E911, FCIC, HTCIA, IACIS, UT/RUS, JANET, JICC,
ReMOB, LEETAC, UTU, VNET, BRLO, BZ, CANSLO, CBNRC, CIDA, JAVA, Active X,
Compsec 97, LLC, DERA, Mavricks, Meta-hackers, ^?, Steve Case, Tools, Telex,
Military Intelligence, Scully, Flame, Infowar, Bubba, Freeh, Archives,
Sundevil, jack, Investigation, ISACA, NCSA, spook words, Verisign, Secure,
ASIO, Lebed, ICE, NRO, Lexis-Nexis, NSCT, SCIF, FLiR, Lacrosse, Flashbangs,
HRT, DIA, USCOI, CID, BOP, FINCEN, FLETC, NIJ, ACC, AFSPC, BMDO, NAVWAN,
NRL, RL, NAVWCWPNS, NSWC, USAFA, AHPCRC, ARPA, LABLINK, USACIL, USCG, NRC
[Hello to all my friends and fans in domestic surveillance]