Re: echelon keyword inadequacies

From Peter <peter@hereintown.net>
Date Mon, 11 Oct 1999 17:43:09 +0000
References <38020FF9.BB78840D@thing.net>

[: hacktivism :]

you are right, and you are not right. We here in the USA and Europe should
take care at the first of the UKUSA part of E. People in Asia can take care
of the Asia/Pacific part of E.
To have success with this action you should hold it as much simple as
possible. What you describe is a bit compilcated and many people will
say:"Oh, i'm not doing it, that is too complicated."
Another fact is that still 98% of all americans don'yt know about E. We
also should think about this......
Peter