Re: Jam Echelon Day [OCTOBER 21] - The Disinformation Has Begun

From James Glave <james@wired.com>
Date Wed, 06 Oct 1999 14:16:30 -0700
Cc alert@onelist.com, anarchism@egroups.com, bay_area_activist@onelist.com, earthfirst@igc.org, environment@onelist.com, hacktivism@tao.ca, hpn@aspin.asu.edu, imap@chumbly.math.missouri.edu, ishmael@onelist.com, ravenz_nest_activism@onelist.com
In-reply-to <19991006205622.38001.qmail@hotmail.com>

[: hacktivism :]

The article was in error concerning hte date and has been corrected -- the
corrections will be live shortly. We regret the error.

James Glave
WIred News

James Glave, Wired News http://www.wired.com  +1 (415) 276-8430