Re: Whats happening here?

From megan <megan@tao.ca>
Date Fri, 1 Oct 1999 19:15:59 +0000 (GMT)
In-reply-to <37F50431.E2F87F35@tao.ca>

[: hacktivism :]

>One of the reasons why I've
> let my subscriptions lapse to various leftist magazines lapse is because
> they focus too much on negative things and shit the governments do. They
> seldom show what cool things people are doing to resist or to build a
> more egalitarian society.

As was stated by Raymond Williams:"To be truly radical, one must make hope
possible, rather than despair convincing"....

I agree with the last two posts on this topic.... let get things
done rather than be hyper about what they are doing to us.... not that its
bad to informed, but this list ain't really the place for all these news
articles (how about we leave those for news@tao.ca or somewhere else?)

Megan