Whats happening here?

From Bronc Buster <bronc@2600.com>
Date Fri, 1 Oct 1999 14:03:59 -0400 (EDT)
In-reply-to <37F4EAAB.52FE890@tao.ca>

[: hacktivism :]

  Over the lat few weeks I have been watching in amazement, but not
suprise, as this list has started to turn into another anti-government,
consperesy thoery, paranoia mailing-list.

  I am not saying there have not been a few good threads and posts
regarding what this list is about, it's just that the number of unralated
posts are starting to go up. It appears now that anything questionable
that anyone in any sort of power does is being posted.

  Might I suggest that people take a look at the lists FAQs, before this
turns into another of the government bitch lists.

  I don't mean to offend anyone.

PS. the new SPIN for November came out today and it has a story on
Hacktivism in it. Might be worth checking out.

regards,
   Bronc Buster
  bronc@2600.com