Re: Jam Echelon Web Site

From Grant Bayley <gbayley@ausmac.net>
Date Fri, 1 Oct 1999 13:49:04 +1000 (EST)
In-reply-to <19991001022710.18810.qmail@hotmail.com>

[: hacktivism :]

I'm more than happy to host it in Australia, especially given the Aussie
involvement in the thing with Pine Gap and the Nurrangar (sp?) facilities
on our soil.

As to the actual content on the explanatory part, how about a description
of the need to protest the alleged use of Echelon against the Europeans
for commercial purposes, the secrecy surrounding the project etc.  For an
echelon trigger, how about a CGI script that generates pseudo-random
sentences from a series of phrases, to the tune of maybe 20k per hit...  I
could also encrypt this kind of thing beforehand with various algorithms
and tag the content appropriately as top secret yadda yadda.

I've got the server and the will, does someone want to contribute the
content?

Grant

Grant Bayley                         gbayley@ausmac.net
- IT Manager, Batey Kazoo (www.kazoo.com.au)