RE: Hackers Vandalize C-Span Web Site

From Mark Jeftovic <markjr@privateworld.com>
Date Fri, 10 Sep 1999 16:07:06 -0400 (EDT)
In-reply-to <XFMail.990910154227.markjr@privateworld.com>
Organization Private World Communications

[: hacktivism :]

On 10-Sep-99 Mark Jeftovic wrote:
> [: hacktivism :]
>

> On 10-Sep-99 Adrian M. Carsiotis wrote:
>> [: hacktivism :]
>>
>> I think that "War is good Business, Invest your son" circa 1968 said it
>> best.
>>

> Hi Adrian,
>
> I see you signed on.
> Anyways, sis you see my question from yesterday about the URL I sent you
> being the one to use for VISAnet?
>
> -mark

Well that was brilliant.

Obviously not intended for list consumption, my mistake.
Hmmm. I thought i forwarded something I got off the CSP list
here and that was hours ago (re: AOL vs. ACLU), did it ever
show up or do I have to lay off the crack?

But you guys can have a good weekend too :)

-mark

---
|||| mark jeftovic    (MJ177)   ====  http://SlingShot.to/StuntPope/     ||||
|||| easyDNS Technologies Inc.  ====  http://www.easyDNS.com/            ||||