Re: HateWatch Press Release: Activism vs Hacktivism

From Parsifal <noosph@noosph.org>
Date Sun, 5 Sep 99 13:17:44 +0300

[: hacktivism :]

I totally agree with this message.

To hack a site under the pretext it doesn't match one's ideas about what
is a "good cause" turns hacktivist into the same kind of intolerant
people they are supposed to fight.

We don't need censors, whoever they may be, governments or hacktivists.

Parsifal

You wrote on 5/09/99 4:40 from Art McGee amcgee@igc.org