RE: list moderation

From "Troy, Kirk" <kirk.troy@corp.rmi.net>
Date Fri, 3 Sep 1999 12:03:59 -0600

[: hacktivism :]

Well since I run the Spam Abuse section of our internet company here I have
already notified the appropriate companies of this transgressor.  Hopefully
we will not be seeing much more of him.  If anyone else wants to send in
their $0.02 the addresses are:

abuse@teleport.com
abuse@netcom.com
postmaster@verio.com

Have fun!
Kirk Troy
Systems Security Administrator
RMI.Net

If I ever do become an evil overlord I
will hire a talented fashion designer to
create original uniforms for my Legions
of Terror, as opposed to some cheap
knock-offs that make them look like
Nazi stormtroopers, Roman footsoldiers,
or savage Mongol hordes.  All were
eventually defeated and I want my troops
to have a more positive mind-set.