<slightly irrelevant> They're listening. (fwd)

From eric steenz <estiens@macalester.edu>
Date Fri, 27 Aug 1999 23:10:14 -0500 (CDT)

[: hacktivism :]

as the subject says this is somewhat off topic, so delete now if you're
gonna flame after please :)

although the reason I send it is because I'm sure that we could MAKE it
relevant to this list....and exceedingly so....and I'm drunk.....

Peace Love Power Magick (R)evolution
Eric

-Eric Stiens-	   (estiens@macalester.edu)

"To be governed is to be watched, inspected, spied upon, directed,
law-driven, numbered, regulated, enrolled, indoctrinated, preached at,
controlled, checked, estimated, valued, censured, commanded, by creatures
that have neither the right nor the wisdom nor the virtue to do so"
                    		 -Pierre-Joseph Proudhon-

"Music is sort of the last pure thing on earth."
				 -Trey Anastasio-