Re: (Fwd) The little Lenin inside Mr Smith

From ZoeScanner <zoescanner@yahoo.com>
Date Tue, 16 Jan 2001 19:27:47 -0800 (PST)

[: hacktivism :]

Wow!
Stuart,
This reads like fluid poetry!
Being an Artist, this particularly irks me.
I have seen the insideous way Britans GOV is
trying to capture the whole populace in a steely
nearly visible web.
hmmmmm.....

I wonder....
how this little Lenin will get on with the little
Hitler we just..ah..adopted.
They sound made for eachother.
(Down boy, bushbaby. Down. Sit. Roll over!)
But..on the other hand..I bet egos will conflict.
Fur will fly.

Our little monster wants to control much more
than our museums...he wants to control
everything & everyone. Everywhere.
The boy who would be king.
Of the World.