Re: chaos baby

From ZoeScanner <zoescanner@yahoo.com>
Date Tue, 14 Nov 2000 22:23:48 -0800 (PST)

[: hacktivism :]

Egad!
Did I commit a "fo pa" ;) here in the Abolish the
EC thing!...ppl all over want my head! HAR!
Arg..............
Still, I think it's outdated.
jjjf has one workable idea here....And it
obviously MUST be easy to understand...as we now
see why...
Me mate also adds that WeThePeople could perhaps
vote on new EC members & upgrading
(restructuring)..say..about 7-8 months before
future Prez electionz time.... (if ppl are really
that afraid to let it go)... At least it would be
a change!
After all...even stagnant water stinks after a
while....
Snarf!
ZS