Re: Nader

From marvin martian <mghtyred@hotmail.com>
Date Wed, 01 Nov 2000 09:41:32 EST

[: hacktivism :]

Unfortunately, Ralph Nader doesnt stand a chance of winning an election.
This does not mean I will not be voting for him. With enough votes, him, or
someone else from his party willget on the ballot in the next election. As
far as sending a message to the political machine that currently controlls
this country, I seriously doubt that will happen untill we get a 3rd party
or indipendent canidate IN the white house. We should be focusing on getting
them into the senate and congress!