Re: borderhack! (mx-usa, sep 1-3)

From lsi <lsi@lsi.clara.net>
Date Wed, 26 Jul 2000 20:31:51 +0100

[: hacktivism :]

This looks cool, where I work also has this issue of important
documents needing translation.  Do we have a translator in the
house, if so plase stand up.  babelfish is OK for casual use, but not
really news releases/flyers/RFC's...

Stuart

PS: I'll add to my list a program that forwards documents needing
processing evenly among a group of email addresses.. like a hunt
group on a PBX..