Re: Fake E-mailers

From Robert Guerra <rguerra@yahoo.com>
Date Thu, 27 Apr 2000 21:46:47 -0400

[: hacktivism :]

At 1:28 AM -0700 2000/4/27, Tony Reed wrote:

>     I know this is a remedial question, but is there a really good fake
>email program for use with netscape? I remember one in the mid-nineties,
>but don't think I ever really checked it out. I haven't seen one around
>for awhile.

If you want to send messages anonymously there are several different ways.

Don't need to use a "fake" email program, but something that will
route your message to one of the several "remailers" that exist for
just such a purpose.

You may want to look at the www.anonymizer.com web site, as well as
my cryptography/security site http://crypto.yashy.com/www (under the
remailer section)

As well, there is a very nice new commercial program from Zero
Knowledge Systems called "freedom" (www.freedom.net) which will do
this as well. It's very simple install and use.

regards

robert

--

Robert Guerra <rguerra@yahoo.com>, Fax: +1(303) 484-0302