Re: IS MAFIABOY REAL OR A CREATION OF THE MEDIA? 2600.com

From XS <xshahy@yahoo.com>
Date Fri, 21 Apr 2000 03:25:32 -0700 (PDT)

[: hacktivism :]

Hi :-)

I believe its not the boy responsibility at all, a 16
years old boy knows how to attack and disable
informative as well as e-commerce sites!! if he was
educated and was taught what is the purpouse of the
internet,  what are the consequences of miss
behaving?! Then and only then he would not think about
disturbing stream of data flow. So, it is the
education system and government as well are to blame,
think about it? While you were in high school didn't
you read about an experiment in one of your science
book which cannot be tested in lab for some reason?!,
so you went a head and tested it at home instead, to
see for your own egos the result that has been writing
in the book, in another word checking the validity of
the result?!!

Peace
XS