Re: Ehippies new DoS tools and information

From XS <xshahy@yahoo.com>
Date Thu, 16 Mar 2000 04:05:15 -0800 (PST)

[: hacktivism :]

Perhaps my grammar is of track, yet, my knowledge is
not. The Fact is I am referring to the Seattle
Protest. Some Fact to clear, "WTO/IMF" they do not
relate to each other by any mean, yet, they cooperate
with each other. WTO is as its name suggests "World
Trade Organization" while the IMF is as its name
suggest "International Monetary Fund". One is for
freeing up trade which is the WTO, the other is for
balance of payment between country members which is
the IMF. Now, the fact is you way off track from
realm. I would suggest to you that you read more about
the two organizations. And perhaps if you have some
economic knowledge and to be more specific, Economic
in International Trade. If you do, then and only then
you will realize that your wrong.

Peace

XS
--- Duncan Carroll <duncan@andrew.cmu.edu> wrote:
> > Do you think by protesting against an organization
> > which have a great and obvious mission statement
[: quotesnip :]
> I assume you are referring to the IMF/WTO's mission
> statement, however your
> less than accurate grammar makes it difficult to
> interpret whatever point
> you are trying to make.
[: quotesnip :]