Re: Ehippies new DoS tools and information

From XS <xshahy@yahoo.com>
Date Wed, 15 Mar 2000 02:15:58 -0800 (PST)

[: hacktivism :]

Do you think by protesting against an organization
which have a great and obvious mission statement which
says : Trade between others and countries is suppose
to go through without any obstacles without any
barriers, not only that, but also it says employee
others let them feed them selves let them see their
dream come true. In my opinion, to protest is to send
a message, but what is the true message that has been
sent, all protest activities end up in blood and
injury.

Peace to all, and live in peace, reach your dream by
paving the way for truth.

XS