Re: Ehippies new DoS tools and information

From Brian Disagree <bdisagree@hotmail.com>
Date Mon, 13 Mar 2000 11:48:39 PST

[: hacktivism :]

Protesting is one of the most important things for anti-racists to do. I
suppose, you obviously don't realize these racists would do ANYTHING to harm
or maim or kill any person of color or even 'race traitors', it's funny
you're on their 'side'.

Brian.

>From: Pan <jaimelm@umich.edu>
>Hal wrote:
> >
> > So the ehippie situation is not actually a freedom-of-speech issue as we
> > accept it in this country.  Instead, it is much akin to protestors
> > shouting down an attempt of, say, the KKK to hold a news conference.
>
>Funny you should mention  that metaphor. Here in Ann Arbor, the KKK
>tries to speak every year. There is a group of "protesters" who show up
>to throw rocks, bricks and fight with the police. In other words,
>prevent the Klan from exercising a legal right. This group has damaged

[: quotesnip :]