Re: ~e; Tsunami from Asteroid/Comet Impacts (url)

From Joy Garnett <joyeria@walrus.com>
Date Tue, 4 Jan 2005 11:18:11 -0500 (EST)
In-reply-to <1c4.21e74a83.2f0bb59c@aol.com>
References <1c4.21e74a83.2f0bb59c@aol.com>

a cursory search on the subject brought up these two links:

http://www.seismo.berkeley.edu/seismo/faq/nuke_2.html

http://www.rense.com/general61/earthquakestsunamisand.htm

best,
joy

The Bomb Project
http://www.thebombproject.org

On Tue, 4 Jan 2005 Johnnydanger005@aol.com wrote:

> small question -- and apologies if it has been answered already, but have not
> got access to the older emails (older than a few days!):   has anyone made
> the (possible) connection of 'successful' nuclear bomb testing (done by india,if
> memory serves me correctly, about a year ago) and the repercussions from such
> tests, such as (perhaps) the tsunami?
>

> Professor Johnny Golding
> Professor of Philosophy in the Visual Arts & Communication Technologies
> Department of Creative, Critical and Communication Studies
> University of Greenwich, Maritime Campus
> London SE10 9LS
>
> http://www.gre.ac.uk/~gs04
> tel: 020.8331.8948

  the electronetwork-list:  electromagnetism and culture...
  archives: http://archives.openflows.org/electronetwork-l/
  un/subscribe: http://www.electronetwork.org/list/