~e; fwd: an appeal

From brian carroll <human@electronetwork.org>
Date Wed, 12 Sep 2001 20:30:58 -0800

an appeal has been made for cash donations for the
ongoing rescue and rebuild effort in NY City. it
was amazing to see that CISCO and General Electric
have donated millions to those citizens at ground-
zero of this world tragedy. e-commerce is one thing,
but when amazon.com puts an appeal for donations as
its #1 spot on its website, for monetary donations,
it still (to me) shows that there is a deep humanity
at the foundation of our culture. it brings hope...
perseverence, peace, shared action, transformation...

https://www.redcross.org/donate/donation-form.asp

--
~e.org

  the electronetwork-list
  electromagnetism / infrastructure / civilization
		http://www.electronetwork.org/