Fwd: ADV; FREE ELECTRICITY for homes (fwd)

From brian carroll <human@electronetwork.org>
Date Wed, 25 Jul 2001 20:34:49 -0800

  pretty damn funny. or maybe not funny, but in the realm
  of spammage, these electric and oil (stock market buys)
  are quite apt for the climate (change). ha. bc

>Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2001 19:18:47 -0700 (PDT)
>To: brian carroll <human@architexturez.com>
>Subject: ADV; FREE  ELECTRICITY for homes (fwd)
>

>????
>

>Are you interested in FREE ELECTRICITY? Are you tired of
>paying electric bills? Would you be interested in receiving
>FREE ELECTRICITY from The International Tesla Electric
>Company?
>
>A limited amount of people can receive a FREE ELECTRICITY
>GENERATOR at their residence.
>
>Act NOW! First come First serve. For details, send an email
>to rick@nationalserviceco.com and make your Declaration of
>Energy Independence today.
>
>You can also visit my web page by clicking the link below
>http://www.nationalserviceco.com/free_electricity
>

>Thanks Rick
>Independent Rep. UCSA

  the electronetwork-list
  electromagnetism / infrastructure / civilization
		http://www.electronetwork.org